Saturday, February 7, 2009

Red wool coat





I made this wool coat couple weeks ago, before my school started. I used McCall's 5525 B version and I really like it. By the way I'v been sewing a lot this weekend, waiting for my DH to take the pictures for the rest.Plus I'm showing off my favourite boots.





Patten: McCall's 5525



Fabric:light weight Chanel wool(I got it from e-bay) for the shell, Italian silk Jacquard for the lining.

It took me two days from cutting the pattern to sew it up. the only
challenge to me was to find the right bottom. My DH helped me to selected it. give him a A+.

More pictures:



The side:



the back:

1 comment:

Rosie said...

I just found your blog and love it. I absolutely love the coat in the red. I recently got this pattern and am about to make this into my "fall" coat. Love the boots as well - you are rocking the entire outfit!